Developed by Dr Andrew Birnie, a Consultant Dermatologist and skin cancer surgeon in partnership with some of the best formulation scientists in Europe.
Top quality sunscreen at an affordable price through reducing profit margins and unnecessary marketing costs. So you can use more and reduce your risk of developing skin cancer.
Altruist. Dermatologist Sunscreen is a premium product, but costs only £4 for 200ml.
- Fabulous cosmetic feel – easily absorbed, non-sticky and no residue
- Dermatologically and clinically tested
- Recommended by UK dermatologists
- Your purchase supports children with albinism in Tanzania
- Suitable for daily use on the face and body (including acne prone skin)
- Excellent tolerability (suitable for sensitive skin)
- Hypoallergenic formulation
- Fragrance, alcohol and paraben free
- Water resistant
- Sun filter, Tinosorb A2B, enhances protection across the whole UV spectrum by boosting protection from UVB and UVAII wavelengths (290 - 340 nm).