- Sunburn increases your risk of skin cancer.
- Cumulative UV exposure increases your risk of skin cancer and skin ageing.
- Reduce your risk by covering up with clothes and a broad rimmed hat when outdoors.
- Apply sunscreen generously to all exposed skin 15 minutes before going out.
- Apply enough so that the skin looks white before the cream absorbs
- Reapply frequently (every 2-3 hours), after swimming or towelling.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Try to avoid the sun between 11am – 3 pm.
- Babies should not be exposed to the sun.